Overview of Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Queen Room
Superior Twin Room
Accessible Queen Room
Executive King Room
About this area
Located in Melbourne Airport, Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport is near the airport. DFO Essendon and Highpoint Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Progress Reserve and Royal Park. Traveling with kids? Make time for Melbourne Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Moonee Valley Racecourse. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Melbourne Airport travel guide
- DFO Essendon - 7 min drive
- Progress Reserve - 17 min drive
- Moonee Valley Racecourse - 18 min drive
- Royal Melbourne Showgrounds - 20 min drive
- Highpoint Shopping Centre - 25 min drive
- Broadmeadows Station - 7 min drive
- Essendon Station - 10 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 3 min drive
- Vargas Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 25 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 28.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fairly large room. Clean and conveniently located less than 10 mins walk from the airport. There's a MacDonalds and convenient shop within a petrol station just opposite.