Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Melbourne hostel in Melbourne Central Business District, walk to Melbourne Aquarium
Popular property highlights
Located in Melbourne Central Business District, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Melbourne Aquarium and Etihad Stadium. Eureka Tower and Bourke Street Mall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A bar/lounge, a snack bar/deli, and concierge services are available at this hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
All rooms are shared and offer WiFi and ceiling fans. Sitting areas and showers are among the other amenities available to guests. Bathrooms are shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Nomads All Nations - Hostel
The hostel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Melbourne hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Nomads All Nations - Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- Free WiFi (limited) time 12
- Free WiFi (limited) duration per day
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 284
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 4 per hour )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 4 per day )
- Shared bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Shared accommodations
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
All Nations UBar - Onsite pub.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 4 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 35 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 0.00 (roundtrip), (from 0 to 13 years old)
- All Nations Nomads
- Nomads All Nations
- Nomads All Nations Backpacker
- Nomads All Nations Backpacker Melbourne
- Nomads All Nations Hostel
- Nomads All Nations Hostel Backpacker
- Nomads All Nations Hostel Backpacker Melbourne
- Nomads All Nations Hostel Melbourne
- Nomads All Nations Melbourne
- Nomads All Nations Hostel / Backpacker
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Free WiFi in public areas is limited to 12 hours per day.