Oceania Retreat is an award winning architecturally designed eco-villa with pool and private beach access! The luxury property is nestled next to a national park for ultimate secluded privacy.
Guests will be impressed with curved, exposed living spaces opening and flowing from the library to relaxed living (with open fire place), dining, kitchen and further living spaces all which overlook the solar heated lap pool. Please note the bi-fold doors are unable to be opened fully, at this stage.
Oceania Retreat hosts 4 bedrooms and a separate guest retreat (with separate access), sleeping 14 guests comfortably.
Oceania Retreat aims to show the same respect for the environment that you do. The perfect family or corporate Mornington Peninsula green getaway!
Bedroom 1: Master: 1 x King Bed (or 2 King Singles split) + ceiling fan + window with rural views + blinds + walk in robe + carpet + access to deck and bush walking track (5 mins walk to beach) + Ensuite (vanity/tiled bath/ walk in shower (2 heads)/toilet) + TV
Bedroom 2: 1 x King Bed (or 2 King Singles split) + ceiling fan + window with rural views+ robes + carpet
Bedroom 3: 1 x King Bed (or 2 King Singles split) +ceiling fan + window with rural views+ robes + carpet
Bedroom 4: 1 x King Bed (or 2 King Singles split) + ceiling fan and loungesuite - the perfect parents retreat
Bedroom 5: 2 X Single Bunk Beds + 2 x trundles with thick mattresses (Sleeps 6) + powder room
Bathroom 1: Master Ensuite - double shower/vanity/toilet/tiled bath
Bathroom 2: Main bathroom - toilet/bath/shower over bath/dual vanity
Bathroom 3: Powder room off Hallway
Bathroom 4: Powder room off Retreat
1.6 acres adjacent to the beach and national park, private beach access (rear accessed walking track to the beach), reverse cycle cooling unit in living room, open fireplace, table tennis (in garage), gated security and orchard. Complimentary linen, towels & MOR beauty products.
COMPLIMENTARY CONCIERGE SERVICE
Our concierge service can assist you with In-house Catering*, Relaxation Massages, Yoga and Meditation, Baby-sitting Service, Pantry Stocking, Mid-Stay Clean, Airport Transfers, Chauffeur/Driver Service, Winery Tour. Prepare to be pampered! Prices on application prior to arrival. Please contact us to discuss your requirements upon booking. * Please note: Any intention to engage external caterers (only for guests who are confirmed on the registered guest list) must be approved by Us when confirming your booking.
TERMS OF BOOKING
1. We do not accept any parties or events due to strict council regulations at any of our Holiday Shacks Luxury Accommodation properties. Due to our high standard of accommodation we do not accept schoolies, bucks/hens bookings. This excludes family bookings travelling with children under 18 years of age. You will be required to sign and agree to our No Party Policy.
2. A maximum of 14 guests (and a maximum of 10 adults) on the property at any given time.
3. A bond is required to be paid prior to arrival.
4. Upon Booking we request that you provide us with Photo ID (preferably your Drivers Licence or Passport), Secondary Contact details and guests must sign a No Party Policy.
5. Cancellation Terms: Should you through unforeseen circumstances cancel your booking outside the booking terms, you will forfeit $110 booking cancellation fee, $88 booking fee as well as any applicable merchant fees from your initial deposit.
NOTE TO GUESTS: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE BI-FOLD DOORS OPENING ONTO THE BACK DECK ARE NOT ABLE TO BE FOLDED BACK FULLY AT THIS TIME WHILST AWAITING REPAIR. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.