Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Melbourne hotel in Melbourne Central Business District, walk to Melbourne Aquarium
Popular property highlights
Located in Melbourne Central Business District, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Melbourne Aquarium and Etihad Stadium. Eureka Tower and Bourke Street Mall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, self parking, and concierge services.
All 114 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and plasma TVs. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pensione Hotel Melbourne
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Melbourne hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Pensione Hotel Melbourne has designated areas for smoking.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Room service
- Free WiFi
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Pensione Cafe - This cafe specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of AUD 30 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 15 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: AUD 30 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Hotel Pensione
- Hotel Pensione Melbourne
- Melbourne Hotel Pensione
- Melbourne Pensione
- Melbourne Pensione Hotel
- Pensione Hotel
- Pensione Hotel Melbourne
- Pensione Melbourne
- Pensione Melbourne Hotel
- Pensione Hotel Melbourne - By 8 Melbourne
- Pensione Boutique Hotel Melbourne
We should mention
Up to 3 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.