Get an overview of this hotel5-star family-friendly hotel, walk to Melbourne Cricket Ground
Located in the center of East Melbourne, this family-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Fitzroy Gardens and Melbourne Cricket Ground. Melbourne Museum and National Gallery of Victoria are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 419 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, along with conveniences such as sitting areas and refrigerators. 24-hour room service and WiFi are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pullman Melbourne on the Park
Pullman Melbourne on the Park features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5167 square feet (480 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Pullman Melbourne on the Park has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 419
- Number of floors - 20
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Outdoor pool
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5167
- Conference space size (meters) - 480
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Gallery Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast only. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Park Lounge - Overlooking the garden, this bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 for adults and AUD 17 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 49.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hilton Hotel Melbourne Park
- Hilton Melbourne Park
- Hilton Park Melbourne
- Pullman Melbourne Park Hotel
- Pullman Melbourne Park
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.