- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Rydges Melbourne Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Apartment
About this area
In the city center, Rydges Melbourne Hotel is in Melbourne's Chinatown neighborhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Federation Square and Eureka Tower are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bourke Street Mall and Melbourne Central. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Melbourne Cricket Ground or Rod Laver Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Her Majesty's Theatre - 1 min walk
- Princess Theatre - 4 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 8 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 10 min walk
- Federation Square - 11 min walk
- Parliament Station - 4 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 14 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 29 min drive
- Locanda Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- Locanda — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 8 min walk
About this property
Rydges Melbourne Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 22 for adults and AUD 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.08 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and sofa beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
Conveniently located, decor is a bit tired and in need of upgrading, but clean and tidy. Lifts are confusing and the staff did not let us know we needed to go from one lift to the other. Would stay again though as it was reasonable pricing for what you got in Melbourne CBD