Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star Melbourne hotel in Port Phillip, near St. Kilda Beach
Located in Port Phillip, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Alfred Hospital, St. Kilda Beach, and Luna Park. Royal Botanic Gardens and National Gallery of Victoria are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center, WiFi in public areas, and 24-hour room service.
All 130 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find WiFi, minibars, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Seasons Heritage Melbourne
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Seasons Heritage Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Citro Heritage - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 12.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 12.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Heritage Melbourne
- Heritage Seasons
- Heritage Seasons Melbourne
- Melbourne Seasons Heritage
- Seasons Heritage
- Seasons Heritage Hotel
- Seasons Heritage Hotel Melbourne
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne
- Seasons Melbourne
- Seasons Melbourne Heritage
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).