Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Melbourne hostel in Melbourne Central Business District, walk to RMIT University
Located in Melbourne Central Business District, this eco-friendly hostel is steps from Old Melbourne Gaol and RMIT University. Melbourne Central and Queen Victoria Market are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hostel. Additionally, a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and concierge services are onsite.
All rooms are individually furnished and offer WiFi and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Space Hotel - Hostel/Backpacker
Space Hotel - Hostel/Backpacker features a spa tub and a fitness center. The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This eco-friendly hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
Space Hotel - Hostel/Backpacker has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 5 per 24-hour period )
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Partially open bathroom
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Blue Moon Bar - This pub specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hostel include a spa tub and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20
- Space Backpacker
- Space Backpacker Melbourne
- Space Hotel Backpacker
- Space Hotel Backpacker Melbourne
- Space Hotel Hostel/Backpacker Melbourne
- Space Hotel Hostel/Backpacker
- Space Hostel/Backpacker Melbourne
- Space Hostel/Backpacker
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.