Book your room at The Westin Melbourne
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with pool in the bustling CBD
Collins Street in the CBD
This luxury hotel is on Collins Street, surrounded by the high-end boutiques and top restaurants of Melbourne’s central business district. Collins Street/Swanston Street tram stop is steps from the lobby, and a 15-minute walk takes guests to Eureka Tower, one of the world’s tallest buildings.
Lap pool and fitness center
After a busy day, guests can unwind or let off steam at the Wellness Centre that features a heated indoor lap pool, bubble pool, sauna, and fitness center. Club chairs and a fireplace make the Lobby Lounge a tempting spot for afternoon tea or a nightcap, while Allegro restaurant impresses with its market-driven Modern Australian menu.
Large rooms, large TVs
Large guestrooms please the eye with contemporary art and modern furnishings. Guests can kick back in an oversized armchair while enjoying a movie on the 42-inch flat-screen TV or tunes played through the iPod® dock. Westin Heavenly® Beds with pillowtop mattresses help ensure a good night’s sleep.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Westin Melbourne205 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
In addition to a 20-meter indoor lap pool and a bubble pool, The Westin Melbourne also has a fitness center with a sauna. Dining is available in the hotel's Allegro restaurant and guests can enjoy a light lunch, afternoon tea or drink in the Lobby Lounge. A computer station is located on site and WiFi access is complimentary in public areas.
This 5-star property offers meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 5595 square feet (520 square meters). Valet parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Westin Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 5597
- Conference space size (meters) - 520
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( AUD 20 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Allegro - Onsite restaurant. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Lobby Lounge - This lounge bar serves light fare only.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational facilities at The Westin Melbourne include a 20-meter heated indoor lap pool, bubble pool, a sauna, and a steam room. The onsite fitness center is open 24-hours.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 60.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 90.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Melbourne Westin
- Westin Hotel Melbourne
- Westin Melbourne
- Westin Melbourne Hotel
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel Melbourne