Get an overview of this hotelMelbourne hostel in Melbourne Central Business District, walk to Eureka Tower
Popular property highlights
- Good location
Located in Melbourne Central Business District, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of St Paul's Cathedral, Eureka Tower, and Bourke Street Mall. National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Aquarium are also within 15 minutes.
A bar/lounge, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this smoke-free hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance.
All rooms are shared and offer WiFi and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
United Backpackers Melbourne
United Backpackers Melbourne features tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2013.
United Backpackers Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 4
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 0.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Shared accommodations
- WiFi (surcharge)
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 35 per person (roundtrip)
- United Backpackers Melbourne Hostel
- United Backpackers Hostel
- United Backpackers Melbourne
- United Backpackers
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Alcohol is not permitted at this property.