Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only hotel with 2 outdoor pools and restaurant
This family-friendly Melgar hotel is within a 15-minute walk of San Francisco de Asis Church and Cafam Melgar. Piscilago Water Park and Piscilago Zoo are also within 6 mi (10 km).
2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and spa services.
All 36 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and plasma TVs with cable channels. Minibars, room service, and safes are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Manantial features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Manantial is a smoke-free property.
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Hotel Manantial has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No pets or service animals allowed
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for continental breakfast: COP 12000 for adults and COP 12000 for children (approximately)
- Hotel Manantial
- Hotel Manantial Melgar
- Manantial Hotel
- Manantial Melgar
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.