Find Hotels in Melton Mowbray
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 26, 2020
Visiting Melton Mowbray
Visitors can enjoy all that Melton Mowbray has to offer including the churches, theaters, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Highcross Shopping Centre, New Walk Museum, and Leicester Cathedral.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Melton Mowbray
- The closest major airport is in Nottingham (NQT), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in East Midlands (EMA), 19 mi (30.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Melton Mowbray
Highcross Shopping Centre, New Walk Museum, and Leicester Cathedral are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Jewry Wall and National Water Sports Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Melton Mowbray. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Stapleford Park Country House Hotel and Sporting Estate - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Best Western Sysonby Knoll Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Quorn Lodge Hotel - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to see outside the city include St Mary's Church, 16.8 mi/27 km from the city center, and Motorpoint Arena Nottingham, which is 16.8 mi (27 km) away.
Getting Around Melton Mowbray
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Melton Mowbray Station. Melton Mowbray may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Melton Mowbray
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Melton Mowbray is 0.79 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Melton Mowbray?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Melton Mowbray, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Melton Mowbray?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Melton Mowbray?
What's the best accommodation for families in Melton Mowbray?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Melton Mowbray?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Melton Mowbray?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Twinlakes Park?
What about the best place to stay near Stapleford Park Golf Course?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Melton Mowbray?
What's the best golf hotel in Melton Mowbray?
What are some accommodations with pools in Melton Mowbray?
Recent reviews of Melton Mowbray hotels
More trip options
- Melton Mowbray Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Melton Mowbray Airports
- Hotels near Popular Melton Mowbray Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Melton Mowbray
- More Hotel Options in Melton Mowbray
- More Popular Hotels in England
- Other Hotels near Melton Mowbray, England
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends