Melville Vineyards and Winery is not geared towards children, so if you're on the road with the kids, you might want to organize a babysitter.
It can be found 280 miles from the state capital, Sacramento. Somewhat of a journey, but well worth it!
If you're eager to stay near Melville Vineyards and Winery, your choice is simple as only 1 hotel is listed within 6 miles of this popular attraction. A modest 6 miles away, the Alamo Motel is it.
Other Places to Visit near Melville Vineyards and Winery
Do you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Melville Vineyards and Winery, there is plenty more to do:
- It is said that "the best wines are the ones we drink with friends," and White Hawk Vineyards couldn't agree more. At this vineyard you can discover a few quality local wines with friends.
- At La Purisima Golf Course, you can play golf on one of the most popular courses in the area.
- Enjoy the gentle sounds of nature when you head into the welcoming arms of La Purisima Mission State Historic Park.
- Take a needed break from the more demanding parts of your itinerary by breathing in the fresh air of River Park.
- You might want to sample some local wines at Bedford Winery, and if you want the moment to last, you can buy your favorite bottles while you're there.