Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Memphis hotel near Beale Street, FedEx Forum
Popular property highlights
Near Beale, Forum
Located in the heart of downtown Memphis, this 8-story Doubletree hotel is 1 block from Beale Street, 2 blocks from the FedEx Forum, and 4 miles from Memphis State University.
The hotel offers a 24-hour, self-service business center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness room with cardio equipment and free weights.
Accommodations feature Sweet Dreams Doubletree Beds with plush top/premium linens. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Bathrooms feature Neutrogena bath amenities.
- Central location
- Good for nightlife and sightseeing
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
- Bathrooms could've been nicer
DoubleTree by Hilton Memphis Downtown
Located a block from Peabody Entertainment Place and Beale Street, Doubletree Hotel Memphis Downtown offers a 24-hour self-service business center and 8,000 square feet of meeting space. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all public areas.
An outdoor pool (seasonal) is also on site; a fitness facility offering complimentary towel service is equipped with two treadmills, stationary bikes, and free weights. Additionally, guests receive discounted access to the YMCA, located one block away. A full-service spa is across the street.
Valet parking is available with in/out privileges for a surcharge.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 743
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
T.G.I.Friday's - Casual family-style restaurant. Decor features kitschy Memphis memorabilia on walls; red-and-white tablecloths. Classic American fare includes burgers, sandwiches, salads, and pastas. Separate menu available to guests watching carbohydrate intake. Open for breakfast (including buffet), lunch, and dinner. Also provides the hotel's limited in-room dining service.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26.00 per night
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Memphis Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Memphis Downtown
- DoubleTree Memphis Downtown
- Hilton DoubleTree Memphis Downtown
- Hilton Memphis Downtown
- Memphis Downtown DoubleTree
- Doubletree By Hilton Memphis Downtown Hotel Memphis
- Doubletree Memphis
- Memphis Doubletree
- DoubleTree Hilton Memphis Downtown Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.