Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco-style hotel in downtown Memphis
Popular property highlights
Close to Beale Street
Artful urban hotel in downtown Memphis, 1 mile from Beale Street, FedEx Forum, Orpheum Theater, Sun Studio, and the National Civil Rights Museum. Graceland is 10 miles away.
Experience Twilight Sky Terrace, a spirited rooftop featuring amazing views of the Mississippi, modern design, live DJ on weekends, dancing firepit, craft cocktails, and delectable bites. Local hot-spot eighty3 features global cuisine.
All 110 contemporary guestrooms at Madison Hotel offer complimentary WiFi, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, honor bars, bathrobes, and twice-daily housekeeping.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Built in 1905 as the Tennessee Trust Bank, Madison Hotel has been redesigned in Art Deco style, with bold colors, geometric patterns, and modern furnishings. An original bank vault door remains in the hotel's basement fitness room, which is stocked with chilled towels. The fine-dining restaurant eighty3 offers world cuisine in a casual setting and room service is offered during limited hours. Spanning 1,100 square feet (99 square meters), a furnished rooftop terrace, Twilight Sky Terrance, features sweeping views of the city and Mississippi River, a dancing firepit, and crafted cocktails. Meeting and event space accommodates groups up to 200. A business center is open 24 hours. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Valet parking is available for a surcharge. Madison Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1905
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
eighty3 - Fine dining in a casual setting with bar seating. Menu incorporates international flavors and ingredients with southern sensibilities. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night meals, and brunch on Saturdays and Sundays.
In-room dining - Available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy a heated indoor lap pool and a fitness facility with chilled towels.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 30.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 250 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Guests with pets should contact the hotel prior to arrival to discuss pet policy restrictions. Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 30.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Madison Hotel
- Madison Hotel Memphis
- Madison Memphis
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).