Book your room at The Westin Memphis Beale Street
Get an overview of this hotelUpscale downtown Memphis hotel just off Beale Street
This Westin is in downtown Memphis, across from FedEx Forum and the Gibson Guitar Factory; legendary Beale Street, with its blues and rock clubs, restaurants, pubs, and shops, is 1 block away.
Bleu Restaurant & Lounge offers seafood dishes in a cozy, elegant atmosphere.
LCD TVs, MP3 docks
Guestrooms include high-definition LCD TVs, MP3 docking stations, and wireless Internet access. Heavenly Beds have thick pillowtop mattresses and down duvets. Heavenly Baths feature spa-style dual showerheads.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Westin Memphis Beale Street170 Lt Geo W Lee Ave Memphis TN 38103
Ideal for sports fans, music lovers, and business travelers, the modern, upscale Westin is across from FedExForum and the Gibson Guitar Factory. Beale Street is just a block away. Graceland is a nine-mile drive.
Guests enjoy complimentary use of the Westin Workout fitness facility, featuring cardio machines with individual TVs. Use of the hotel's 24-hour business center is also complimentary.
Dogs up to 40 pounds are welcome at no extra charge, and guests can request a Heavenly Dog Bed.
This property is smoke-free.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 9
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $12.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( $12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( $12.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( $12.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Bleu Restaurant & Lounge - Serves delicious seafood in a chic yet cozy atmosphere. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with brunch offered Saturday and Sunday.
Starbucks - Coffee, espresso drinks, snacks. Open early morning till late evening.
Lobby Lounge - Upscale lounge serving cocktails, beer, premium wines, light fare. Contemporary setting with flat-panel, high-definition TVs. Open late afternoon till late evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
This downtown Memphis Westin hotel features the WestinWORKOUT® Powered by Reebok Gym, with state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment. Cardio machines come with individual TVs. Running maps are also available.
The 18-hole Links at Galloway Golf Course is seven miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00
- Westin Beale
- Westin Beale Hotel
- Westin Beale Hotel Memphis Street
- Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Memphis Westin
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel Memphis