Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelUpscale downtown Memphis hotel just off Beale Street
Popular property highlights
This Westin is in downtown Memphis, across from FedEx Forum and the Gibson Guitar Factory; legendary Beale Street, with its blues and rock clubs, restaurants, pubs, and shops, is 1 block away.
Bleu Restaurant & Lounge offers seafood dishes in a cozy, elegant atmosphere.
LCD TVs, MP3 docks
Guestrooms include high-definition LCD TVs, MP3 docking stations, and wireless Internet access. Heavenly Beds have thick pillowtop mattresses and down duvets. Heavenly Baths feature spa-style dual showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Westin Memphis Beale Street
Ideal for sports fans, music lovers, and business travelers, the modern, upscale Westin is across from FedExForum and the Gibson Guitar Factory. Beale Street is just a block away. Graceland is a nine-mile drive.
Guests enjoy complimentary use of the Westin Workout fitness facility, featuring cardio machines with individual TVs. Use of the hotel's 24-hour business center is also complimentary.
Dogs up to 40 pounds are welcome at no extra charge, and guests can request a Heavenly Dog Bed.
This property is smoke-free.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 9
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Number of floors - 9
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Bleu Restaurant & Lounge - Serves delicious seafood in a chic yet cozy atmosphere. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with brunch offered Saturday and Sunday.
Starbucks - Coffee, espresso drinks, snacks. Open early morning till late evening.
Lobby Lounge - Upscale lounge serving cocktails, beer, premium wines, light fare. Contemporary setting with flat-panel, high-definition TVs. Open late afternoon till late evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
This downtown Memphis Westin hotel features the WestinWORKOUT® Powered by Reebok Gym, with state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment. Cardio machines come with individual TVs. Running maps are also available.
The 18-hole Links at Galloway Golf Course is seven miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 for adults, USD 10 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00
- Westin Beale
- Westin Beale Hotel
- Westin Beale Hotel Memphis Street
- Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Memphis Westin
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel Memphis
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.