Get an overview of this hotelBayside hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated by the ocean, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Kelley House Museum, Friendship Park, and Mendocino Art Center. Ford House Visitor Center and Museum and Agate Beach are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and spa services. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and free newspapers.
All 44 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. Other amenities available to guests include patios, cable TV, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hill House Inn
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Mendocino hotel also offers spa services, a garden, and a picnic area. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Picnic area
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1978
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually decorated
- Free long-distance calls
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Hill House Inn Bistro - Onsite bar. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 14 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20. per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20. per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20. per stay
- Hill House Inn
- Hill House Inn Mendocino
- Hill House Mendocino
- Hill Hotel Mendocino
- Hill House Hotel Mendocino
We should mention
Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).