See yourself sauntering through the boulevards of your perfect vacation, looking up at the architecture or the marvellous landscapes wherever you look. However, Mercado Centro is one draw you've been especially counting on. The moment has arrived to mark it off your must-do list.
Mercado Centro Hotels
Hotels near Mercado Centro
Mercado Centro is a good place to stop by.
Situated in the city of Acapulco, it is a vibrant tourist magnet.
If you're considering staying nearby, you will find 18 accommodation options within 2 miles of Mercado Centro. Consider the Ritz Acapulco Hotel de Playa All Inclusive, the Krystal Beach Acapulco and the Bali-Hai Hotel. They are 1 mile, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
Savvy travelers on a budget will be pleased as there are some reasonably priced hotels in the immediate vicinity. Why not make your way to the El Mirador Acapulco, which is 1 mile away, or the Ramada Acapulco, which is 0.6 miles away?
If you are the sort of traveler who appreciates top of the range everything, you can opt for one of the elegant upmarket hotels in the area. Be sure to look up the latest deals at the Suites Angelopolis (1 mile away) or the Hotel Oviedo Acapulco (0.7 miles away).
Smell the aromatic notes of coffee and snack on a mouth-watering treat at Café Sol. This popular coffee shop is the ideal spot for travelers who want to see Mercado Centro. A little bit later, you should delight in a heartier meal at another nearby establishment, Administradora Beccofino. You'll want to get the night started at Cratos Canta Bar, one of the area's most bustling bars.
Not ready to leave just yet? It's okay, because there's lots more than just Mercado Centro to do in the region:
- If you would like to have a memorable trip to a museum, don't miss Casa de Mascara.
- Museo Historico de Acapulco is a prominent structure that helped give shape to the region as we know it today. Explore the story behind the attraction and why it's a place of historical significance.
- Crisp air and green surroundings await you at the local hotspot, Reina Park.
- It's hard to miss, so you may as well explore the area's most significant church, La Catedral.
- If you like strolling around and checking out the local area, you are likely to love Zocalo.
Our database of hotels in Acapulco offers everything you require, so you are certain to find options near Mercado Centro that you'll adore. Start going: Acapulco had quite a few tourists in the last twelve months. Once booking time is here, you'll do so with confidence: guests of all sorts approved of their Acapulco hotel. Need help making a decision? We have all the secret tips you could ever want.
- The fronk desk service at accommodation near Mercado Centro will be awesome which is fitting for such a fine monument.
- In search of room comfort as well as neatness? You're in the correct place.
- Rooms in Acapulco hotels are fresh, tidy, and prepared to welcome you.
Acapulco suites had extra visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's understandable why. We see your prized spot in your future with our extensive list of hotels near Mercado Centro.
Acapulco Fascinating Facts and Figures
There are still even more activities to see and do in Acapulco when you've realized Mercado Centro.
- Step into the perfect market to get some gifts and savor a nice supper of its hallmark foods.
- After some hours spent on its a full schedule of action, you'll see Acapulco also knows a thing or two about greeting its newcomers with a cordial hello.
- Acapulco is starting to gain in status after having been hidden away.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and meet some awe-inspiring new photo opportunities. Planning a visit to Acapulco is always a good strategy, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Mercado Centro from Expedia. Book today!