Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with free valet parking and restaurant
Located near the airport, this family-friendly hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Tour du Pape Jean XXII, Musée de la Résistance, and Musée Henri Martin. Cahors Cathedral and Pont Valentre are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a meeting room.
All 30 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Château de Mercuès
In addition to an outdoor pool, Château de Mercuès provides an outdoor tennis court and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2260 square feet (210 square meters) include a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
Château de Mercuès is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 210
- Tennis on site
- Conference space size (feet) - 2260
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis court
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Chateau de Mercues - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor tennis court and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Resort fee: EUR 1.30 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Chateau De Mercues Hotel Mercues
- Château Mercuès
- Château Mercuès Hotel
- Château Mercuès Hotel Mercues
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.