Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with free valet parking and restaurant
Located near the airport, this family-friendly hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Tour du Pape Jean XXII, Musée de la Résistance, and Musée Henri Martin. Cahors Cathedral and Pont Valentre are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and an outdoor tennis court. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, a seasonal outdoor pool, a meeting room, and free use of bicycles are onsite.
All 30 individually decorated rooms feature minibars and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Château de Mercuès
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Château de Mercuès provides an outdoor tennis court and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2260 square feet (210 square meters) include a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary valet parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
Château de Mercuès is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 210
- Tennis on site
- Conference space size (feet) - 2260
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis court
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Chateau de Mercues - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor tennis court and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.30 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Chateau De Mercues Hotel Mercues
- Château Mercuès
- Château Mercuès Hotel
- Château Mercuès Hotel Mercues
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.