Visiting Meribel Village
Visitors to Meribel Village are sure to enjoy the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, golf courses, and festivals. Around the area, top sights include Meribel Ski Resort, Trois Vallees Ski Resort, and Val Thorens Ski Resort. In Meribel Village, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Meribel Village
Meribel Ski Resort, Trois Vallees Ski Resort, and Val Thorens Ski Resort are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Olympe 3 Gondola and Olympe 2 Gondola.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Meribel Village. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Résidence Pierre & Vacances Premium Les Fermes de Méribel is located in central Meribel Village. Guests who stay at this 4-star residence in Les Allues can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Apartment Diego 50m to Slopes is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Courchevel features ski slopes, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Jean Marburger is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Brides-les-Bains features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and quiet location.
Dressing for Meribel Village
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Meribel Village is 1.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F