Best Resorts in Mesa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Mesa
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 21, 2020
Other property types in Mesa
DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix Mesa
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Mk Hotels Mesa
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Resorts in Mesa
Dreaming of a relaxing escape? You deserve the luxuries and comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your trip—from tasty food and drink options to activities and entertainment. Take a look at the handful of resorts in Mesa and discover the best one for you, whether you see yourself sitting down to fine dining or checking out the on-site boutiques.
Here are our top-rated Mesa resorts:
Arizona Golf Resort - Phoenix, Mesa - Golf property with a 4-star rating
- Features a golf course, an outdoor pool, and 5 spa tubs
- 3 restaurants on site
- Has a spa tub and a fitness center
- Enjoy the fitness center
What Can I Do in Mesa?
Travelers come to Mesa for golfing, shopping, and other popular activities. Check out the interesting exhibits at Arizona Museum of Natural History and Arizona Museum for Youth, or head to Mesa Riverview or Superstition Springs Center for some retail therapy. Other top attractions you can add to your list are Sloan Park and Mesa Arts Center.
Visitors also enjoy Mesa for its:
- Jogging trails
When Should I Visit Mesa?
Here's an overview of the seasonal weather to help you choose trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 80° F and nighttime temperatures average 39° F
- April-June: 105° F is the daytime average and 49° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 105° F and nighttime averages are around 65° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 92° F during the day and 38° F at night
- Average rainfall is 8.86 inches in a year
How to Get to Mesa and Around the Area
|Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal)||Airport||6.7 mi (10.7 km)|
|Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal)||Airport||9.9 mi (16 km)|
|Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.)||Airport||10.3 mi (16.5 km)|
|Sycamore - Main Street Station||Metro Station||2.1 mi (3.3 km)|
|Sycamore and Main Street Transit Center||Metro Station||2.1 mi (3.4 km)|
|Superstition Springs Transit Center||Metro Station||8.6 mi (13.8 km)|