Apartments in Mesa Verde National Park for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Apartments in Mesa Verde National Park
Other property types in Mesa Verde National Park
Far View Lodge
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Couple's Mesa Verde Escape! Elegant King Unit, Parking, Close to Attractions
Wilderness Retreat, Found! Elegant Unit for 4 Guests, Close to Attractions
Staying in an Apartment in Mesa Verde National Park
You'll find plenty of places to stay with in the larger Cortez area, with 61 accommodation choices including 2 apartments. Why not relish this family-friendly area's top-notch restaurants?
Why should you consider apartments instead of traditional hotels? An apartment is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and includes a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Here are some of the top apartments in the area to choose from:
- Located in Mancos , 10.8 mi/17.4 km from the city center
- Includes free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and a sofa bed
- A patio and a living room included
- Located 13.9 mi/22.4 km away in Dolores
Best Time to Visit Mesa Verde National Park
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 58° F and nighttime temperatures average 15° F
- April-June: 88° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 41° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 72° F during the day and 16° F at night
- Average rainfall is 12.56 inches in a year
Things to Do in Mesa Verde National Park
Mesa Verde National Park is known for its restaurants and parks. Cultural attractions include Far View Sites and Chapin Mesa Archeological Museum, whereas Wetherill Mesa and Park Point are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. Farming Terrace Trail and Spruce Canyon Trail are other places to visit while you're in town.Mesa Verde National Park is also recognized for its:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Mesa Verde National Park and Around the Area
Fly into Cortez, CO (CEZ-Montezuma County), which is located 10.3 mi (16.6 km) away from the city center. Otherwise, look for flights into Durango, CO (AMK-Animas Air Park), which is 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.