Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Place Stanislas
Located in the heart of Nancy, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Eglise des Cordeliers and Place Stanislas. Musee des Beaux-arts and Musee de l'Ecole de Nancy are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A 24-hour front desk and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel.
All 48 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and satellite TV. Hair dryers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel De Guise
Hotel De Guise features room service (during limited hours). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Year Built 1752
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- De Guise Nancy
- Hotel De Guise
- Hotel De Guise Nancy
- De Guise Hotel
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.