Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel in Essey-les-Nancy with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Marcel Picot Stadium, Place Stanislas, and Musee des Beaux-arts. Nancy Cathedral and Nancy Hotel de Ville are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features free self parking.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and showers. Other amenities available to guests include digital TV, desks, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Quick Palace Nancy
Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.80 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Palace Nancy
- Quick Palace Hotel Nancy
- Quick Palace Nancy
- Quick Palace Nancy Hotel
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.