- Disliked: Room comfort
Overview of Hotel Aspen
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the business district, Hotel Aspen is in Mexico City's Santa Fe neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Museo Soumaya and Paseo de la Reforma are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Paseo Interlomas and Plaza Satelite Shopping Center. Check out an event or a game at Auditorio Nacional, and consider making time for Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Mexico City travel guide
- Auditorio Nacional - 9 min drive
- Museo Nacional de Antropologia - 10 min drive
- Chapultepec Park - 11 min drive
- Paseo Interlomas - 16 min drive
- World Trade Center Mexico City - 17 min drive
- Observatorio Station - 6 min drive
- Mexico City Buenavista Station - 13 min drive
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Alamo Cafe Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Modern, simple elegance, very close to business.
Professional, friendly and helpful staff , immediate access to safe transportation procured by the hotel, location is ideal , close to business district in Santa Fe and Inter-Lomas , quick access to factories in Toluca and Toluca Airport.
Pros: Architecture, quality and price.
Cons: Business center and restaurant service (slow).
Location: Location is ideal but the actual street is not very nice, I don't mind but others might not like it.