Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Barrio Chino hotel in Downtown Mexico City, walk to Palacio de Bellas Artes
Located in Downtown Mexico City, this boutique hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Museo Mural Diego Rivera, Palacio de Bellas Artes, and Alameda Central. Torre Latinoamericana and Palacio Postal are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 17 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find plasma TVs with cable channels and DVD players, and other amenities include private yards and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. This Art Deco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services, limo/town car service, and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel de Cortes is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1652
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- MP3 docking station
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
Restaurante 1620 - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 410.00 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 115 and MXN 300 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 200.00 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: MXN 150.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 410.00 per night
- Boutique de Cortes
- Boutique de Cortes Mexico City
- Boutique Hotel de Cortes
- Boutique Hotel de Cortes Mexico City
- Hotel Cortes Mexico City
- Hotel Cortes
- Cortes Mexico City
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.