Book your room at Hotel San Francisco Centro Histórico
Get an overview of this hotelMexico City hotel in Downtown Mexico City, walk to Palacio de Bellas Artes
Located in Downtown Mexico City, this hotel is steps from Museo Memoria y Tolerancia and Alameda Central. Palacio de Bellas Artes and Torre Latinoamericana are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 141 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus room service and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find rainfall showerheads, free bottled water, and showers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel San Francisco Centro HistóricoLuis Moya N 11 Col Centro Mexico City DF 06050
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Mexico City hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel San Francisco Centro Histórico is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate bedroom
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Sztuka - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: MXN 300 per person (approximately)
- Hotel Centro San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Centro
- Hotel San Francisco Centro Historico
- San Francisco Centro
- San Francisco Centro Historico
- San Francisco Centro Historico Hotel
- San Francisco Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- San Francisco Centro Historico Mexico City
- Hotel San Francisco Centro Histórico Mexico City
- San Francisco Centro Histórico Mexico City
- San Francisco Centro Histórico
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.