Get an overview of this hotel4-star Mexico City hotel in Polanco, near Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec
Located in Polanco, this spa hotel is within a 15-minute walk of French Embassy, Auditorio Nacional, and Museo Nacional de Antropologia. Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec and Chapultepec Park are also within 1 mi (2 km).
6 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a health club are available at this hotel. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, valet parking, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 700 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Presidente InterContinental Mexico City
Presidente InterContinental Mexico City features a full-service spa and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 700
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 42
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( MXN 230 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Au Pied de Cochon - This bistro specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
Alfredo di Roma - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Zhen Shanghai - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Balmoral - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Frutas y Flores - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Hela has 6 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 15 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 230 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: MXN 180.00 per night
- InterContinental Mexico City
- InterContinental Mexico City Presidente
- InterContinental Presidente Mexico City
- Mexico City InterContinental
- Mexico City InterContinental Presidente
- Mexico City Presidente InterContinental
- Presidente InterContinental Hotel Mexico City
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City
- Presidente Mexico City
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City Hotel
- Presidente InterContinental Hotel
- Presidente InterContinental
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.