Get an overview of this hotel1939 South Beach hotel a block from Lincoln Road
Popular property highlights
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Parking wasn't ideal
SoBe, off Lincoln Road
2.5 blocks from the beach and a block from the cafes of pedestrian-only Lincoln Road, this 7-story hotel is a striking model of Nautical Art Deco architecture.
Pool with portholes
Portholes in the Albion's courtyard offer underwater glimpses of swimmers in a mezzanine-level pool. This level also has a fitness center and a restaurant.
The Albion South Beach Hotel offers 100 minimalist guestrooms, with white walls and linens, minibars, and entertainment centers. Wood furnishings were custom-designed by architect Carlos Zapata.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Albion South Beach Hotel
Within in its Nautical Art Deco exterior, this South Beach hotel provides a pool, fitness room, restaurant, and bar. Each morning from 7 AM – 11 AM, guests can enjoy complimentary coffee and tea at the Albion Café. Meeting and function space is available both indoors and out, and wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. A package-handling service is also available for both incoming and outgoing packages. Albion guests can schedule a private tour of the Rubell family's renowned collection of contemporary art.
The Albion South Beach offers a private beach area within walking distance of the hotel where guests can rent cabanas, beach beds and lounge chairs, umbrellas, and wave runners.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1939
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Private beach nearby
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Albion Café - Guests can dine either indoors or outdoors by the pool at Albion Café, located on the hotel's second floor next to the pool deck. The café serves mostly light fare, such as salads and sandwiches.
Albion Bar & Lounge - This intimate bar is located just off the lobby and is open everyday. The walls along the lobby are blue glass and the interior furnishings are brushed aluminum and maple.
In-room dining is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Albion South Beach Hotel has a 60-foot pool and a small fitness room on the mezzanine level. Many guests walk to the beach, where watersports activities including waterskiing and parasailing are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 30 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12 for adults and USD 6 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Albion Hotel
- Albion South
- Albion South Beach
- Albion South Beach Hotel
- Albion South Hotel
- Albion Hotel Miami
- Albion Miami
- Albion South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Albion South Beach Miami
- Albion South Beach Miami Beach
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).