Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
Get an overview of this hotelOverlooking Miami's Biscayne Bay with pool, spa tubs
Near Port of Miami
DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay sits on Biscayne Bay, adjacent to Margaret Pace Park, 1 mile from the Port of Miami, 2 miles from Miami's financial district, and 4 miles from South Beach.
Pool overlooks bay
Features of The Doubletree Grand Hotel on Biscayne Bay include an outdoor lap pool overlooking the bay, 4 spa tubs, a fitness center, waterfront dining, a shopping promenade, and wireless Internet access for a surcharge.
Guestrooms at this Doubletree hotel include Sweet Dreams® beds with pillowtop mattresses and jumbo pillows. Additional amenities include coffeemakers, desks, and pay movies.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay1717 N Bayshore Dr Miami FL 33132
Located adjacent to Miami's Biscayne Bay and Margaret Pace Park, The Doubletree Grand Hotel offers private residences and hotel/guestroom accommodations. An on-site shopping promenade houses a grocery store, beauty salon, deli, businesses, and 6 restaurants. Amenities at this Miami-area Doubletree hotel include an outdoor lap pool, cloverleaf-shaped spa tubs, fitness center, concierge services, and tour and ticket assistance. Up to 8,500 square feet (789 square meters) of indoor and outdoor meeting space is available in addition to a 24-hour business center. The hotel offers valet parking (surcharge).
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 8500
- Conference space size (meters) - 790
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1985
Family Friendly Amenities
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( $9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( $9.95 per stay ), Wired high-speed internet ( $9.95 per stay )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Tony Chan's Water Club - A fresh sushi bar and a display kitchen provide a unique dining experience at this waterfront restaurant. Contemporary Chinese cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner during the week; dinner only on weekends.
Casablanca on the Bay - Overlooking the bay and Port of Miami, this seafood bar and grill offers fresh dishes from the sea with indoor and outdoor dining. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with full bar.
Le Faubourg Deli - Located in the shopping promenade, the deli offers sandwiches, salads, freshly baked pastries, and coffee. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Los Gauchitos Steakhouse - Arched doorways, an all-wood bar, and a warm, Mediterranean style décor sets the tone in this Latin-American influenced steak house. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bar.
PRIMOS - Located on the lobby level, this Neapolitan-themed restaurant offers Italian cuisine including pastas, chicken piccata, fettuccine Alfredo, pizza, and salads. Open for lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Overlooking Biscayne Bay is a sundeck with outdoor lap pool and 4 cloverleaf-shaped spa tubs. Treadmills, bikes, stair machines, and a sauna are included in the Grand Health Club, which overlooks the bay. Personal trainers are available (surcharge).
A marina is adjacent to the hotel and fishing excursions are available (surcharge). The Atlantic Ocean and beaches are within 4 miles of the hotel and water-sports equipment can be rented along the beach. Adjacent to the hotel is 8-acre Margaret Pace Park, which contains 2 tennis courts, a basketball court, children's playground, exercise stations, and a running/walking path.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Biscayne Bay DoubleTree
- DoubleTree Biscayne Bay
- DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay
- DoubleTree Hilton Grand Biscayne Bay
- DoubleTree Hilton Grand Biscayne Bay Miami
- DoubleTree Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
- DoubleTree Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay Miami
- Hilton Biscayne Bay
- Hilton DoubleTree Biscayne Bay
- Hotel DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay
- Doubletree Miami
- Doubletree Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.