Get an overview of this hotelMediterranean-style Miami hotel
Popular property highlights
Walk to Miracle Mile
Modeled after the Alhambra palace in Granada, Spain, the Mediterranean and Moorish–style Hyatt Regency Coral Gables is 2 blocks from Coral Gables' Miracle Mile, and 2 miles from Coconut Grove.
Located in downtown Coral Gables, this refined Miami-area Hyatt Regency has a marble lobby with candle chandeliers, a sauna, a fitness room, and an outdoor lap pool.
Wireless and wired Internet
All 253 guestrooms of Hyatt Regency Coral Gables offer views of the courtyard or city and provide wireless and wired Internet (surcharge), premium TV channels, bathrobes, minibars, and plush armchairs.
- Comfortable rooms
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
On the fifth-floor terrace of this 14-story Miami Hyatt Regency, guests will find an outdoor lap pool, furnished desk, and spa tub. Guests can order room service delivered poolside. Overlooking the pool is the 24-hour fitness center, with stair machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, Nautilus weight machines, a sauna, a steam room, and locker facilities.
Hyatt Regency Coral Gables has a total of 3,711 square feet (345 square meters) of state-of-the-art meeting facilities including 15 conference and meeting rooms with a reception capacity of 400 persons and dinner capacity of 300 persons. Banquet facilities, event catering, wedding services, exhibit space, lighting, and audio-visual support are available.
A 24-hour business center has computers, printers, and copy machines; staff is available for business services including faxing and photocopying. High-speed wireless Internet access is available in public spaces (surcharge).
- Conference space size (feet) - 3711
- Number of floors - 14
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 253
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 345
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour business center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Two Sisters Restaurant - Elegant dining featuring seafood, steaks, salads, and soups. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
Lobby Bar - Offering cocktails and light snacks from late afternoon to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
On the hotel's fifth-floor terrace, guests can use an outdoor lap pool and spa tub. Overlooking the pool is the fitness center, with stair machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, Nautilus weight machines, a sauna, a steam room, and locker facilities. A jogging path is adjacent to the hotel.
Five championship PGA golf courses are available at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa, 12 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 31 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Coral Gables Hyatt
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Coral Gables
- Regency Coral Gables
- Regency Hyatt Coral Gables
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.