Overview of Motel 6 Miami, FL
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city center, Motel 6 Miami FL is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityPlace Doral and Westland Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Marlins Park or American Airlines Arena.Visit our Miami travel guide
- Miami Airport Convention Center - 7 min drive
- Dolphin Mall - 9 min drive
- Miracle Mile - 11 min drive
- Florida International University - 13 min drive
- University of Miami - 19 min drive
- Palmetto Station - 5 min drive
- Hialeah Market Station - 7 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Wendy's - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min walk
- Denny's - 3 min walk
- Burger King - 16 min walk
- Miami Subs - 3 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 Miami, FL
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- Administrative fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
I don’t know if people are just living there. But there were grown men and women in the halls all night talking loud. It was unbelievable to me but it seemed normal for them. I just had surgery and was trying to rest and you would think you guys would be strict on respecting all patrons. I will never stay at motel 6 again ever!!