One of the worst stays I've had in a long time. Please avoid at all costs. Not a good area to be in, extremely overpriced, sub-par hotel.
1. The room was on top of some sort of power generator or air conditioning, the floor was shaking the entire stay. The shades & blinds were broken, light seeped in, not too much privacy. The shower does not have a door, expect water to flood the entire bathroom. The windows are not sound proof, you will hear everything going on in the streets until 2-3 AM, every night.
2. The phone in the room does not work, you will have to walk to the lobby to speak to someone, (if someone is even there).
3. The phone in the lobby does not work, you will not have the ability to reach anyone at the front desk, regardless of the time of day or number of times you call.
4. The hotelis a dump. There are people smoking on the stairs, trash is all over the corridors, and noise complaints go ignored.
5. There is no parking offered by the hotel, due to CDC guidelines. Expect to pay $75-$100 parking per night across the street.
6. You can not leave your luggage in the hotel if you need to checkout and pick up later.
In regards to all of these points, yes the staff was aware and no, no action was taken to fix any one of those points. I was asked to leave a review, I let the manager know my honest opinion of the hotel, he doesn’t care, so here is my honest review on Expedia. Thanks!
*Side Note To All Visitors*
Avoid staying in South Beach.