Get an overview of this hotelLet us welcome you in style! A Welcome Amenity is included with each stay.
Popular property highlights
On ocean beach
This refined, 17-story hotel offers spacious suites in the middle of Miami Beach, south of Bal Harbour and north of South Beach, Lincoln Road, and the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Two pools, salon
Guests at this seaside hotel are surrounded by antiques and other upscale touches, and receive access to a salon, aqua-sports center (with rental equipment), and two freeform pools.
Suites with balconies
The Alexander Hotel offers one- and two-bedroom suites with full kitchens, two bathrooms each, and step-out balconies with views of the ocean or the Intracoastal Waterway.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The Alexander Hotel
Renovations & Closures
The Alexander Hotel features 2 freeform pools, 2 spa tubs, a steam room and sauna, and poolside cabanas (surcharge). Guests have tennis privileges at adjacent facilities (surcharge).
On Tuesdays through Saturdays, guests have access to the full-service Lousvieas spa and salon with services including coloring, makeup, hair care, nail care, and facials (surcharge). Massages are available in guest suites or poolside (surcharge). A fitness center overlooks the pool area. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the property (surcharge).
A business center provides meeting support, copy machines, fax machines, and typing services (surcharge). 6 conference rooms and a ballroom provide 12,000 sq.ft. (1,080 sq.m.) of meeting space. A gift shop off the lobby offers groceries, wine, and cappuccino. Pay parking is available on site.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Steam room
- Pool sun loungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 15.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 15.00 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Separate dining area
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Garden Terrace - Hot and cold breakfast is served daily, as well as lunch. Offers views of the pool. Open from 7 AM - 11 AM and from noon – 3PM.
Top of the Falls - Open-air poolside al fresco dining with ocean views. Top of the Falls offers hot and cold sandwiches, snacks, and frozen cocktails. Open daily for lunch, dinner, and Happy Hour from 11 AM until sundown.
"No Name" Lounge - Themed after 1972 Dolphin’s No Name defense, this lounge offers an appetizer menu with signature items such as Shula’s famous barbecued shrimp stuffed with basil, as well as Oysters Rockefeller, Colossal Shrimp Cocktail, and Blackened Premium Black Steak. Open daily from 4 PM to 12 AM, and offers a Happy Hour.
Nearby Things to Do
This Miami resort provides volleyball, kayaking, snorkeling, parasailing, and banana-boat rides are available on site (surcharge). Guests can use a fitness room equipped with 2 treadmills, 2 stair machines, 2 stationary bikes, and 10 circuit machines. 2 freeform outdoor pools with relaxing sun loungers, 2 spa tubs, a steam room and sauna, poolside cabanas (surcharge), and a children's jungle gym are also available.
Resort guests have tennis privileges at an adjacent facility (surcharge). The 18-hole Bayshore Golf Course is 3 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available at The Alexander Hotel or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 25 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 19.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Fitness center access
- In-room safe
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 23 per person (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Alexander All
- Alexander All Suite
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Miami Beach
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort Miami Beach
- Alexander All Suite Resort
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Hotel
- The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Hotel Miami Beach
- Alexander Hotel Miami Beach
- Alexander Hotel
- Alexander Miami Beach
- The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort
We should mention
Up to 4 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.