Get an overview of this hotelOcean Drive Art Deco hotel across from beach
Popular property highlights
South Beach nightlife
Built in 1939, this 3-story Miami Beach hotel is surrounded by shops, cafés, and nightclubs in South Beach's Art Deco District; Lincoln Road shopping is a mile away.
The Colony Hotel's restaurant and sushi bar provide indoor and outdoor dining and signature mojitos; complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby.
Art Deco styling
All 48 Colony guestrooms feature hardwood floors, custom-made Art Deco-style furnishings, LCD TVs, DVD players and in-room safes. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Good, quiet location
- Overall value of stay
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
The Colony Hotel
The Colony Hotel is across the street from an oceanfront park, and complimentary beach towels are provided. With advance notice, front-desk staff can assist with VIP access to area nightclubs. The hotel's bistro provides a lounge, sushi bar, and outdoor dining with Ocean Drive views. The Art Deco-style lobby has a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, a microwave and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The hotel has a valet parking (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 48
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1939
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Columbus Restaurant - Enjoy a meal or refreshing cocktail at the Columbus Restaurant. This café, lounge and bar offers indoor and outdoor patio dining overlooking the busy Ocean Drive. The eclectic menu includes burgers, pizza, salads and much more. Mojitos are the bar's specialty. Open from late morning until late night.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel is located across the street from an oceanfront park with sand volleyball courts, tennis courts, a children's playground, and a boardwalk. Jet ski, parasail, and other water-sports rentals are available along the beach. Two miles from the hotel, Bayshore Golf Course has a public 18-hole course. One mile away, Flamingo Park provides tennis and basketball courts and sports fields.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Breakage deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 35 per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00
- Hotel Colony
- Colony Hotel Miami Beach
- Colony Miami Beach
We should mention
Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.