Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Using Lyft makes getting into Boston a breeze! It costs about $24 to be dropped off at the Garden Center. The staff was SUPER friendly and helpful. Will definitely be staying here again.
I would recommend this hotel for an overnight trip. It was close to our destination and wasn't too expensive. Not too many amenities but for a one night stay this place would be just fine.
You get what you pay for, usually. I didn't pay very much. I got more than I bargained for. I'd definitely stay there again.
Recently remodeled, older property with extremely warm friendly staff. We accidentally left diamond earrings in room after check out and they called us within a couple of hours! This is not an upscale fancy hotel, rather it's a comfortable, clean property with a staff that goes above and beyond to ...
Staff was wonderful but with construction going on was somewhat tiresome. Lots of mud. Fire alarm went off in morning. Asked for a 2nd day and was told room could only be secured for one day.When checked in again in the morning was told I could keep same room even though I moved everything out. Staff ...
We were very pleased with the room on the first night. It was clean, comfortable beds, large bathroom. The breakfast was OK, not fancy but enough. The only problem was the very very loud music from downstairs Saturday night. I did ask for a room far from the noise and what I got was on top of ...
Had a good stay, Good: room was spacious, large fridge, clean bathroom. Bad: bought poolside room to only find out pool was closed which sucked. Locks to the sliding doors facing outside are weak/broken, we had to shove a metal rod in to lock it. Comforters and blankets had long hair all over them ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Middleboro accommodation! Choosing the perfect home away from home during your Southeast Massachusetts escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Middleboro. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Middleboro hotels even let youbring several animals along for your holiday.
- Southeast Massachusetts is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet owners say Middleboro has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Southeast Massachusetts has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Middleboro is a top choice among pet parents like you. Since last year, 64% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?