Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Stayed here with my husband who was hiking the long trail. He was able to do his laundry on site and they even had extra clothing for him to wear while he was washing his. They have two rooms that allow dogs for. A $20 fee. Room was clean and bed was comfortable.
If I were to come back to Middlebury, I would definietly choose this Hotel again. It was an amazing experience. I felt like I travelled back in time into another century while staying there. I felt that was really cool.
Many of the best hiking trails in this part of Vermont are easily accessible (less than 30-min drive) from this inn. The inn grounds and local scenery are beautiful. The managing partner Bob is friendly and helpful and the chef partner Allen makes outstanding breakfasts and evening snacks. The breakfasts ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Middlebury - Warren hotel! Choosing the perfect hotel during your Northern Vermont trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Middlebury - Warren. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Middlebury - Warren accommodations even let youbring multiple pets along for your holiday.
- Northern Vermont is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Middlebury - Warren has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northern Vermont has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Middlebury - Warren is a favorite among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the area to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?