Midland Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Midland? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 4 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Consider these popular Midland hotels and accomodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Sleep Inn Midland is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and in-room dining areas for its human guests. Guests enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's pool and clean guestrooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Midland is a motel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an indoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's property condition and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Residence Inn Midland Marriott. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and walkable location.
Planning Your Trip to Midland
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Midland is 32.01 inches
Exploring Midland with Your Pet
Known for its sports and gardens, Midland has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, casinos, and university life. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Lake Huron. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Barstow Woods Park and Central Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet parasites, Sunshine's Aviary- Canaries, or Louie's Pet Beastro Inc.