Visitors can enjoy all that Mielec has to offer including the monuments and museums. In Mielec, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Rzeszow (RZE-Jasionka), 28.1 mi (45.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mielec
Favorite places to visit in the city include Municipal Sports and Recreation Centre, Basilica of Matthew the Evangelist, and Oborskich Mansion. Additionally, you'll find Enea Połaniec and Lake Tarnobrzeg in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Mielec. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Atena is located in central Mielec. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mielec can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Rado is located within 0.9 mi (1.4 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Mielec features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel Polski is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Mielec features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Mielec
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Mielec Station. Mielec might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Mielec
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Mielec gets about 28.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°F