Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelMilan hotel in Citta Studi, near Museo del Duomo
Popular property highlights
Located in Citta Studi, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Corso Buenos Aires, Museo del Duomo, and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Teatro alla Scala and Cathedral of Milan are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A business center, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a garden.
All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Room service, premium bedding, and showers are among the other amenities available to guests. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a business center. This Milan hotel also offers a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours).
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Aladin Hotel Milan
- Aladin Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.