Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLavish 5-star hotel with spa in Porta Monforte
Popular property highlights
Italy's fashion capital
Luxury boutique hotel Château Monfort is within walking distance of historic sights like Piazza San Babila and Milan Cathedral. Guests will be in the heart of Porta Monforte, a 15-minute walk from Milan's Quadrilatero d'Oro fashion district. Palestro Metro Station is 10 minutes away on foot.
Restaurant and luxury spa
Guests can enjoy a special evening in one of Rubacuori Restaurant's exquisite rooms, featuring everything from heart-shaped seats to teapots turned into lamps, and taste wine in the private cellar. For a deeply relaxing experience, guests can soak in a Turkish bath at Amore e Psiche spa.
Concept interior design
Each of the 77 soundproofed guestrooms is lavishly decorated in whimsical, neo-Romantic style. The hotel provides WiFi and cutting-edge audiovisual technology in every room, along with all the luxuries guests would expect from a 5-star hotel.
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
- Health club
The hotel offers a restaurant as well as a bar. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Chateau Monfort features a full-service spa and a fitness center. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Art Deco hotel also offers spa services, has an indoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For travelers with little ones, babysitting or childcare (surcharge) can be arranged. Meeting rooms and conference space are available for your business function. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 2011
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 180
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1938
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Rubacuori by Venissa - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Mezzanotte by Venissa - This stylish lounge bar served breakfast, light lunches, as well as cocktails, aperitifs, and after dinner drinks.
Cella di Bacco - This elegant wine bar is at disposal for food and wine tastings. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Amore e Psiche. Services include massages and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
- Chateau Monfort
- Chateau Monfort Hotel
- Chateau Monfort Hotel Milan
- Chateau Monfort Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.