Location was great. Check in was slightly annoying, initially was told I could do self check in after doing a long and tedious process of an online check in , but ended up still having to go to another building the pick up a key. Also, one of the showers drain flooded and we couldn’t use it. Besides that, apartment was well equipped with amenities, especially the kitchen and washing machine which were great.
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Milan's Milan Centre neighborhood, Altido Via Mazzini is in the city center. Piazza del Duomo and Cathedral of Milan are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Corso Buenos Aires. Terme Milano and Acquaworld are also worth visiting.Visit our Milan travel guide
- Duomo Station - 3 min walk
- Milan Cadorna Nord Station - 15 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 9 min drive
- Caffè Carlino - 1 min walk
- Bar Mercurio - 1 min walk
- Voluttà Cafè - 1 min walk
- Ecooking - 1 min walk
- Serge Milano - 1 min walk
About this property
Altido Via Mazzini
Services and conveniences
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great Location and Comfortable!
Great location and apartment was clean and comfortable. The only issues are that you have to pick up the keys at another location and there is no microwave in the apartment.