These creepy people are possibly thieves
Posted Aug 9, 2015 on Hotels
We stayed here for one night. This was the worst among many hotels we stayed in Italy.
1. Expensive considering the quality. Paid much less in Rome, Florence and nearly same in Venice for much better hotels.
2. Hotel condition is terrible, very small shower area. Floor of the shower area is at the same level as the rest of the bathroom without any divider that would keep water from spreading to the rest of the bathroom floor.
3. The service is the worst. Front-desk people are rude. You have to pay extra 10 euros to get the A/C remote without which you cannot run the WEAK A/C.
4. The location is distant from public transportation (10 min walk from closest metro).
5. Rooms are noisy.
6. Breakfast is included but the quality is poor. The quantity is very little and they do not replenish any item.
7. The worst thing is that they will enter your room every time you go out and will not tell you they they did. They will force you to leave the key with them when you go out. Twice we went out, each time for a couple of hours, keeping the A/C on. Each time when we came back we saw that the A/C was turned off. Those were not room service times. So, they entered our room for something else. Fortunately, we did not leave any money or valuables in the room. So, they could not steal it. Not sure yet if they have stolen something from our bags. I would report these incidences to the police had we not been in a tight schedule. These people may be a part of a gang.
Comment from Hotel Management
Feb 20, 2016 by iole, Hotel Management
Questa recensione è diffamatoria, falsa e perseguibile per diffamazione. Non so se forse il cliente era lui stesso facente parte di una banda...non ho parole per esprimere il disgusto per certe persone !!!