Get an overview of this hotelHotel with bar/lounge, near Cathedral of Milan
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Milan, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Piazza Lima, Cathedral of Milan, and Corso Como. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a garden.
All 10 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and digital TV. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Due Giardini
Hotel Due Giardini features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Milan hotel also offers a garden and room service (during limited hours).
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Digital TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 8 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Due Giardini
- Due Giardini Hotel
- Due Giardini Hotel Milan
- Due Giardini Milan
- Hotel Due Giardini Milan
- Hotel Due Giardini
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.