Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Milan hotel in Navigli, near Cathedral of Milan
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Milan hotel is located near the airport, within 1 mi (2 km) of Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology, and Santa Maria Delle Grazie. Cathedral of Milan and Civic Museum of Archeology are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a steam room, and valet parking.
All 28 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Magna Pars Suites
Renovations & Closures
Hotel Magna Pars Suites features a health club and a steam room. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 12917 square feet (1200 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Magna Pars Suites has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2012
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1200
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 12917
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 28
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Turndown service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Espresso maker
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Da Noi In - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Liquidambar - Overlooking the garden, this lobby lounge serves breakfast and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a steam room.
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 130 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
- Magna Pars
- Magna Pars Milano
- Magna Pars Suites
- Magna Pars Suites Hotel
- Magna Pars Suites Hotel Milano
- Magna Pars Suites Milano
- Hotel Magna Pars Suites Milan
- Hotel Magna Pars Suites
- Magna Pars Suites Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.