Get an overview of this hotelElegant boutique hotel near Duomo and designer shops
Popular property highlights
Stroll to La Scala
In the heart of Milan, Hotel Manzoni is steps from international and Italian designer shops and just 700 meters (0.4 mi) from Teatro alla Scala. The magnificent Duomo (Cathedral of Milan) is 1 km away.
The hotel’s gourmet restaurant showcases Milanese cuisine paired with regional wines. A wellness center includes hydrotherapy tubs, a gym, and a relaxation area.
Style and comfort
Italian marble, lustrous wood accents, and sumptuous fabrics create a refined and relaxing ambience in the 47 guestrooms. All accommodations offer LED TVs, complimentary WiFi, free bottled water, minibar, and luxury bathrooms.
- Prime spot for shopping
- Good, quiet location
- Walkability and good for sightseeing
- Helpful staff
This boutique hotel is in the center of Milan’s fashion district, between via Montenapoleone and via della Spiga. Many historic and cultural attractions are within comfortable walking distance, and a subway station lies 150 meters away.
With just 30 seats, the Restaurant at the Hotel Manzoni offers a quiet, intimate setting for Milanese cuisine and Italian regional wines. Additional amenities include complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel's air-conditioned public spaces, event catering, and a technology helpdesk.
A modern fitness center provides cardio and strength-training machines.
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 2007
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 47
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Hotel Manzoni has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service during limited hours is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness facility.
Hotel Manzoni has a full-service spa featuring beauty services.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Hotel Manzoni
- Hotel Manzoni Milan
- Manzoni Hotel
- Manzoni Milan
- Manzoni Hotel Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.