Book your room at Michelangelo Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelHigh-rise towering over central Milan
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
By Central Station
Set in a 17-story tower, this hotel is 2 blocks from Milan's Main Central Station, and adjacent to Piazza Duca d'Aosta, from where coaches run to the airports and metros run to the Duomo in 15 minutes.
Passion for cocktails
Cocktails, including house speciality Pietro's Passion, are served in the Bar del David, which is decorated with metallic leather seating, black bar, and chrome detailing.
City and mountain views
Rooms are decorated with pine furniture, granite surfaces and leather armchairs; rooms on the upper floors have wide views across the city and the surrounding mountains. Free WiFi is available.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Michelangelo HotelPiazza Luigi di Savoia, 6 Milan MI 20124
Guests start the day by tasting the range of warm and cold dishes, coffees, and freshly-pressed juices at the breakfast buffet, served at the well-stocked breakfast bar. Business guests will find that there are a range of facilities available to them, including 18 meeting rooms spread over 1,300 square meters, modern audiovisual equipment, and specialized catering. Free newspapers are available in the lobby. Snacks and drinks can be ordered to guestrooms via room service. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 16146
- Conference space size (meters) - 1500
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 18
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 306
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
Where to Eat
Guests of the Michelangelo Hotel enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning.
Ristorante Ghirlandaio - Dining room with marble floor and cane armchair-style seats serving Italian dishes and an extensive array of wines. Open for lunch and dinner.
Bar del David - Dark wood and chrome-clad bar with a grand piano and speciality cocktails, including Pietro's Passion.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- 1 per room (up to 8 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax will be reduced by 50 percent in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Michelangelo Hotel Milan
- Michelangelo Milan
- Michelangelo Hotel
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.