Get an overview of this hotelEco Contemporary Hotel in Stazione Centrale neighborhood near Grattacielo Pirelli
Popular property highlights
Gateway to Italy
This hotel is set just off the Piazza Duca d'Aosta and faces the imposing Centrale train station, from where trains and coaches run to many parts of Italy, and metros run to the city center.
Completely renovated in September 2011, Starhotels E.c.ho. provides breakfast buffets and complimentary wireless Internet access. The hotel features a restaurant, bar, and fitness center.
LCD TVs, wireless Internet
Starhotels E.c.ho. features 143 contemporary guestrooms and suites. All accommodations offer 32-inch LCD TVs and minibars. Wireless Internet access is free.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Guests can start the day with a hot and and cold buffet breakfast, including the hotel's homemade pastries. For lunch and dinner you can eat fresh seasonal dishes in the Orto Restaurant, and at other times you can enjoy light meals or have drinks in the all-day Orto Bar.
There's a fitness center if you want to work out, and multilingual staff are available 24 hours a day to offer sightseeing and dining tips. Business travelers can make use of the 5 meeting rooms, and free WiFi is available throughout.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Guests of Starhotels E.c.ho. enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning.
Orto Restaurant Green Food & Mood by Eataly - The bright Orto restaurant features ample windows and 2 walls with murals, backlit to represent the changing light of the day. Large light fixtures made with thin leaves of wood, almost transparent, look like petals of flowers. The menu offers dishes using fresh, seasonal fruit and vegetables.
Orto Bar Green Food & Mood by Eataly
Nearby Things to Do
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Starhotels E.c.ho.
- Starhotels E.c.ho. Hotel
- Starhotels E.c.ho. Hotel Milan
- Starhotels E.c.ho. Milan
- Starhotels Splendido Hotel Milan
- Starhotels Splendido Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).